Brother printer is an international brand known for manufacturing outstanding printer devices. There are millions of people using Brother printers and are extremely satisfied with the devices and the services. But like any other printer brand, Brother printer users also come across issues, problems and error codes. One such very common error is error message code in brother printer.
This is one of the very commonly faced problem by the Brother printer users where your printer stops printing due to a sudden printer interruption. Well, you need not to worry about this problem anymore as we have come up with a DIY solution of this issue with for you all.
But before moving ahead and discussing the solution, let’s understand the cause of the Brother printer in error state problem.
Causes of Brother Printer in Error State
- Issue with the BIOS is a common cause of errors in the Brother printer.
- Malware or any other virus attack can also be a reason for the Brother printer going in error state.
- In the case of computer systems where the printer drivers are not updated on time or are corrupted, the probability of Brother printer in error states increases.
- Another factor that can be highly responsible for this kind of error is high speed internet connectivity.
- The connection issues with the wires and the USB’s connected to your printer can also casue this problem.
Steps to Follow to Fix Brother Printer Error State Problem
You can fix the error state in your Brother printer by following the below mentioned steps carefully.
- The simplest way to resolve this error is by restoring your computer system. You can follow the user manual for doing the same.
- In the case if the issue id because of the poor network connection, you can fix it by checking the network connectivity. After doing so, restart your printer by using the very effective power cycle method. This can be done by unplugging the power cord from the switch on the wall and then plugging it back again.
- The next method that you can try on is updating or reinstalling the printer drivers. As per many users, the Brother printer in error state problem is also causes due to corrupt or outdated printer drivers. You can install the present one and download the new one from the official website of the printer manufacturer. Then install it in your computer system.
- You can also run a troubleshooter for fixing multiple errors including this. Just go the device administration and run the required troubleshooter.
- Deleting and reinstalling the printer software can also be done to fix the Brother printer in error state issue.